MusicalCriticism.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from W11 Opera

2 posters

Go down

Hello from W11 Opera Empty Hello from W11 Opera

Post  sarahjohnson Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:03 am

Hello there.
I'm Sarah, an author, doula, birth educator, ex-Oxford classicist and mother of four. My husband Dan and I are classical music fans and have gradually emerged from the fog of years of childcare into some kind of routine where we can rediscover what brought us close in the first place...our mutual love of fine music.
I'm a trustee of W11 OPERA FOR YOUNG PEOPLE which is a unique, non-publicly funded music company commissioning and staging through-sung works for 9-18 year olds since 1971.
W11 Opera is named after the London postal district where local music-loving parents clubbed together in 1971 to stage a scratch production of Britten's Noye's Fludde in a local church. At the end, the producer found her sleeve tugged by a tiny child with the burning question, "What are we doing next year?" And so an extraordinary story began.
In December we perform our 30th commission - THE WHALE SAVERS by Martin Ward and Phil Porter - at the Riverside Studios in London. Children wishing to take part should contact us about the auditions in early September - details on the website www.w11opera.org.

Please email me on publicity@w11opera.org for more information.

www.w11opera.org

sarahjohnson

Back to top Go down

Hello from W11 Opera Empty Re: Hello from W11 Opera

Post  qingfeng456 Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:20 am

thank you, i will go to and see

qingfeng456

http://www.bridal.com

Back to top Go down